Clique Here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tiny startup community focused on life and productivity, and eliminating the sense of alone-ness many of us find ourselves feeling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hollywood experiences Frosted Flakes... [Novel Excerpt]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myuki
Global Moderator
Myuki

Capricorn

Hollywood experiences Frosted Flakes... [Novel Excerpt] Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood experiences Frosted Flakes... [Novel Excerpt]   Hollywood experiences Frosted Flakes... [Novel Excerpt] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:15 pm

A fun little snippet from my book that I really liked writing, so I wanted to share it with people. :3c

Quote :
He rolled off the bed and went in search of food in the kitchen. Ghost was right when she said there was only a little bit. Hollywood found a box of pasta in one of the cupboards, and something called “Flakes” in another. The picture on the box of “flakes” showed a cat-like creature who was eating them with milk in a bowl. Hollywood decided he would try this and see what it tasted like, but he wasn’t optimistic.

After managing to find a bowl and spoon, with a little bit of milk left in the fridge, Hollywood poured the contents together in the bowl and ate a spoonful of the concoction. Much to his surprise, the flakes were coated with some kind of sugar, which made the meal sweet. He found that he quite liked these, and ate the entire bowl before retiring to his room once again.

and the repercussions of his discovery:

Quote :
Hollywood was woken up by the sound of the door slamming. He jumped out of bed, finding Ghost standing in the doorway angrily. She wasn’t wearing her usual black garb, but instead a pair of sweat pants and a loose fitting black tee-shirt. Her light hair was mussed and stuck up on one side of her head, like she had been sleeping on it. If she hadn’t been looking so fierce, Hollywood would’ve thought it somewhat charming.

“Can I help you?” he asked, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

“You ate my Frosted Flakes.”

“Your what?”

She took two steps into his room and threw her arms up into the air angrily, “You ate my Frosted Flakes! A whole kitchen full of food, and you stole my favourite cereal. You inconsiderate asshole. What did you think I was going to do when I woke up this morning? I was looking forward to eating a nice bowl of Frosted Flakes, but no. No. I wake up and find that you, my unwanted, uninvited guest have dipped into my Frosted Flakes and used the last of my milk and you didn’t even wash your bowl when you were done. What kind of animal are you?”

Hollywood stood there, somewhat bewildered. What was she making such a fuss about?

When Ghost came to the conclusion that Hollywood wasn’t going to answer her otherwise rhetorical question, she stood up straight and tilted her head to the side. With a sharp movement, a cracking sound filled the air and she proceeded to fold her arms. “Fine. Fine. If that’s how it’s going to be, well fine.” Without another word, she walked out of the room calmly.

Hollywood was left feeling like it wouldn’t be the last he heard of the Frosted Flakes.
Back to top Go down
Myrrhmaid
Admin
Myrrhmaid

Female Posts : 15
Pisces

Hollywood experiences Frosted Flakes... [Novel Excerpt] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood experiences Frosted Flakes... [Novel Excerpt]   Hollywood experiences Frosted Flakes... [Novel Excerpt] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:11 am

Lmaoooo thats amazing.
I love it.
And can't wait to read more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pr1ncess-p1sces.tumblr.com

Hollywood experiences Frosted Flakes... [Novel Excerpt]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clique Here! :: Productivity: Hobby Corner :: Literature-
Jump to: