Clique Here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tiny startup community focused on life and productivity, and eliminating the sense of alone-ness many of us find ourselves feeling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super old poem?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myuki
Global Moderator
Myuki

Capricorn

Super old poem? Empty
PostSubject: Super old poem?   Super old poem? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:45 pm

So, I was going through my writing tag on my blog (since I just switched themes) and I came across this poem that I do not recall writing, but apparently wrote about two years ago? I really like it, so I'm going to post it here.

Quote :
Why am I always the last one there? I’m always the last one to know. In the end, I’ll be standing there, and you’ll be saying that it was just all for show.

Why am I always running behind? Why am I always the last? I can’t ever be certain that someone is there, it just seems the dye has been cast.

Why am I always the one who’s forgotten - the one who is all alone? I feel like I’ll never have someone who makes me feel like I am right at home.

Why is it that I’m always the one who ends up left behind? I don’t understand why no one wants me, I’ve always tried to be kind.

I don’t understand it, I try not to feel. I know that it’s not only me.

But sometimes, just sometimes, I don’t understand, why can’t someone just please set me free?

Not necessarily looking for critique since it's so old, but I would love to hear your thoughts anyways! owo
Back to top Go down

Super old poem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clique Here! :: Productivity: Hobby Corner :: Literature-
Jump to: