Clique Here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tiny startup community focused on life and productivity, and eliminating the sense of alone-ness many of us find ourselves feeling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brybear

brybear

Sagittarius

Work stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Work stuff.   Work stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Just recently my contract was over with the place where i was working. I got enough hours to get E.I but its only $250 every 2 weeks.
I was getting $485 every week. Now I don't even have enough to pay for my rent. But I'll make the best of it. My old boss
hires me on from time to time, like I'll work like 3 days and he pays me $13 a hour on a 8h shift.

Also I will be starting school to get my high school degree. They also will pay me $100 every week I think, maybe every 2 weeks.
But what ever happens I'll make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
shakethesilence
Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 13
Capricorn

Work stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work stuff.   Work stuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:30 am

Gotta just keep going. Every "bump" in the road is a chance to grow. You can find a door that leads you to a better situation. Just don't give up.

I'm stuck with same dead end job. Been applying to other places, and recently my favorite store is going to hire. You can bet my ass applied that day I got the news.
Back to top Go down

Work stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clique Here! :: Discussion :: Personal Life-
Jump to: