Clique Here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tiny startup community focused on life and productivity, and eliminating the sense of alone-ness many of us find ourselves feeling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello y'all 'v'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonpri

Female Posts : 1
Leo

hello y'all 'v' Empty
PostSubject: hello y'all 'v'   hello y'all 'v' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Howdy! I'm Jessie (or Bonpri, Bon, anything's good). I'm 24 years old.

Productivity thoughts!

• I'm working a full-time medical billing job!
  • I want to do more visual art, but am not sure what to do with it. I do better with concrete goals, instead of just trying to start habits for the sake of having them, so I'm thinking of ideas. :O
  • I like doing research! Currently, I'm learning about personal finance, and visual art as a business (freelancing, finding companies that make custom buttons/print comics/prints/etc., seeing what people do with their art).

currently working on keeping a sketchbook thread over at Flight Rising, which I'd like to update at least once every two weeks (will post a link later once I've been on the forum for a week & get external link privileges), and deciding on goals for various things I'm working on (finances, art, college classes, & eventually moving into my own home)
Back to top Go down
shakethesilence
Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 13
Capricorn

hello y'all 'v' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello y'all 'v'   hello y'all 'v' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:03 am

Hello and welcome Jessie! Smile

Might sound like a noob, but what's Flight Rising? You youngins and your hip new lingo! Razz
Back to top Go down
Myuki
Global Moderator
Myuki

Capricorn

hello y'all 'v' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello y'all 'v'   hello y'all 'v' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Jessieeeeee ~ <3 Welcome friend!
Back to top Go down
Myrrhmaid
Admin
Myrrhmaid

Female Posts : 15
Pisces

hello y'all 'v' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello y'all 'v'   hello y'all 'v' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:34 am

Hi Bonpri! Very Happy
Nice to meet you ! And welcome! Thank you for joining~

@Shakethesilence
Its a dragon breeding sim online! Correct me if I'm wrong, I only tried it once and it didn't stick for me!
Back to top Go down
http://pr1ncess-p1sces.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

hello y'all 'v' Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello y'all 'v'   hello y'all 'v' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello y'all 'v'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clique Here! :: Discussion :: Personal Life :: New Member Intros-
Jump to: