Clique Here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tiny startup community focused on life and productivity, and eliminating the sense of alone-ness many of us find ourselves feeling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shakethesilence
Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 13
Capricorn

Welcome  to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :)   Welcome  to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:20 am

Been working my ass off for this company for 5 years. 5. And just when I get a "position" some guy comes in and starts doing his own shit. I'm okay with it, doesn't effect me. I get told to train hI'm in stuff, cool. I do it.

He's been with us for a year. We know the same stuff (I trained him!) And whenever he doesn't want to do other stuff, he slacks off (which is frequent). Yet he gets more hours, without having to close (which you HAVE to be able to, in order to get hours). Why? Cause he can be a dick and throws a fit when he wants.

While I'm trying to be cool, respectful and I get no hours. The hell. It's like all the damn years I worked hard don't mean shit. I have to close two days. And I still get shit.

So I go and talk to my store manager (who till now, I thought really valued me) to talk to her. Didn't think I would of gotten the response I did. Now I can really see that they give all to lazy fucks who can be assholes and give shit to the good employees
Back to top Go down
Myuki
Global Moderator
Myuki

Capricorn

Welcome  to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :)   Welcome  to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Augh that's balls man. I get that. I used to work at a pet store that treated me like that. I worked my butt off to do things and went out of my way ALL the time to get stuff done, and I still got crap hours, no pay, and was treated like I was disposable. :\ It's tough.
Back to top Go down
shakethesilence
Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 13
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :)   Welcome  to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:18 pm

For some reason, I'm starting to think that they're also dedicating themselves to tall trash about me. Cause I have applied to other places, and gotten nothing (and in one case, they werent hiring, when they had posted the add a few days ago). And that is illegal here. All you can do is say "I wouldn't hire them back, if they asked"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :)   Welcome  to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to _____. Where we use you as we see fit and baby the lazy f@!#$ in the company :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clique Here! :: Discussion :: Personal Life-
Jump to: