Clique Here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tiny startup community focused on life and productivity, and eliminating the sense of alone-ness many of us find ourselves feeling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What song are you listening to right now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brybear

brybear

Sagittarius

What song are you listening to right now? Empty
PostSubject: What song are you listening to right now?   What song are you listening to right now? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:50 pm

I'm listing to
From can to can't - Corey Taylor
Back to top Go down
Myuki
Global Moderator
Myuki

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to right now?   What song are you listening to right now? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Been listening to Hollywood Undead's newest album that dropped on the 31st of March. My current repeat song is Take Me Home.
Back to top Go down
shakethesilence
Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 13
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to right now?   What song are you listening to right now? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:53 am

I'm currently listening to Halestorm's new album "Into The wild life". The song that has me going back to it is "Dear daughter" idk, I guess it's cause it'd be something I would tell my daughters. Or maybe it's my fatherly/brotherly instinct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to right now?   What song are you listening to right now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clique Here! :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: